1645 Lemonwood Dr, Santa Paula, CA 93060, USA
Resolved
5.0

Update by user Apr 25

I wanted to let you know that Bendpak has sent the other three post and has honored the warranty. The post arrived today April 24, 2017. I would like to thank Cagney Reed at Customer Service, Bigboys Garage Toys, and Bendpak for all your help and working with me on this twisting/bending post issue.

Update by user Apr 16

Below is a copy of the first email I sent Tech.Support at Bendpak Dated November 28, 2016.

Since that date I have spent countless time on the phone, taking pictures, and more emails with very little resolve and a lot of stall tactics.

I have a HD-14T lift and I'm concerned about the columns having a twist in them.the worst one measuring from the back side of the which has a 1/2 inch difference in the 6" in width. I measured that by using a string around all four columns. I strung the top of the columns and the bottom of the columns. At the bottom a had no gaps in the string to the columns.

at the top of the columns I have a 1/2inch gap being the most twisted and the others where less. I'm including pictures of what I am talking about.

let me know if you need more pictures.Thanks Gary

Original review posted by user Apr 15

I purchased this lift in 2015 for my personal uses.I didn't install this lift I called Bendpak and I went with their recommendation for a lift installer closest to my location.

So the lift is professionally installed. The post are twisting. I have been calling and emailing Bendpak and their suggestions were to check the mounting bolts for correct torque and grease the column sliders with out any explanation on why this is happening. I have been in contact with bendpak rep.

since November 2016 and still no resolve and a lot of stall tactics. Bendpak is not standing behind their product. This one of the many examples of their stall tactics below from a Bendpak rep. named Pat Henthorn.

(The post that you are not bad at all. Even the space in the opening of the power unit power aren’t near saver enough to interfere with the operation of the lift. I know you called back in regards the lift skipping when a load it on it but that is just a simple fix of putting heavy baring grease or lithium on the rubbing points of the slide blocks. Is there any performance issues that the lift is going though?

I am not trying to frustrate you. I am trying to put your mind at ease. Your lift is in good condition. I would like to however send you a gift for the time spent going back and forth.

I have a list of some good I would like you to pick from for your troubles) Below are the same pictures Bendpak has seen and the answer from Bendpak as seen above is Your lift is in good condition just put some grease on it.Let me know what you think.

Review about: Bendpak Car Lift.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor quality.

Had an Experience with Bendpak?

Comments